torsdag 8 maj 2014

Inspiration

Be inspired .. Tonight i write about thankfullness .. to people who inspired and supporter me in my music/visions in life. Sometimes you just need one person who says. I belive in you! When you need to here it and then you start. I made my soundcloud together whit a musicfriend Evrlnd.. He get me started there. He made me a homepage. He Said to me in the right time.. I want to lissten to your music and read your blog! So i started. We also shared visions about a Homepage were people could be inspired. Be creative we did not finished that ( yet) but we shared dreams. He helped me to get my music on a page and i started to write this blog. Thank you Bj André - Evrlnd for " kicking me out of my comfortzone ". I needed it. Still need it. Share dreams, make support! Belive in visions. Together whit friends n support it can come true. 
http://m.soundcloud.com/evrlnd/i-will-wait-sample

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar